Re: AW: Scalability, Clustering - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Valter Mazzola
Subject Re: AW: Scalability, Clustering
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Mariposa (http://mariposa.CS.Berkeley.EDU/download.html) has a BSD licence
but it refers to Postgres95.
Mariposa is a patch aganist postgres sources and alpha release, there are a
lot of Papers describing this.
I've compiled under linux but no success.

It's possible that there isn't a solution or a trick to load-balance
postgres (at least cpu load balancing with a central high speed location for
data-bases) ?

thank you for your reply.

valter