escape sequence conflicting w/ backup (i.e. pg_dump) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matias Klein
Subject escape sequence conflicting w/ backup (i.e. pg_dump)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have a postgresql DB that contains a lot of HTML code.  As you know, HTML
contains numerous backslash( \ ) characters.  When I use pg_dump to backup
the DB I get a "CopyReadAttribute: end of record marker corrupted" error. Is
there any way to circumvent this problem so that I can backup a DB with HTML
code stored in it?

Thanks,
Matias