Re: Oracle to Postgresql conversion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernando Papa
Subject Re: Oracle to Postgresql conversion
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob, there's a app (in contrib I think) named ora2pg. You can easily duplicate structures like tables, index,
constraints,sequences, views... but you need to put your hands on every pl/sql procedure, function and package.

--
Fernando O. Papa
DBA