Re: We find few queries running three times simultaneously with same parameters on postgres db - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: We find few queries running three times simultaneously with same parameters on postgres db
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26 June 2018 12:32:44 CEST, Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de> wrote:

>Am 26.06.2018 um 12:19 schrieb amandeep singh:
>> We have been observing our postgres database from past few days,We
>> found few queries running three times simultaneously with same
>> parameters.I would like to back track how a query is running multiple
>
>> times.
>
>they are independend each other. You can run those queries with EXPLAIN
>
>ANALYSE to see the execution plan.
>
>Regards, Andreas

seems like i misunderstud your query. are you sure, that the parameter $1 is equal across all different connections?

Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company