Re: JDK development kit - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Warren Massengill
Subject Re: JDK development kit
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

>Who said you needed to use jdk 1.1 ?

No one. That was the only option at the Sun Website. After 1.1 they call it
J2SE.

I am thickheaded tonight.

Is JDK and J2SE the same driver?

I found the JDBC download site (thanks? - we can forget Sun!) but now have
another question.
Is this driver included in the PostgreSQL-7.2.2.tar.gz that I downloaded
last night?

If I compile --with-java Practical PostgreSQL pg. 20 says I need ant and the
JDK packages (but not the driver?)

Thanks,
Warren