Re: UNION index use help - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dmitri Bichko
Subject Re: UNION index use help
Date
List pgsql-sql
That's exactly it - thanks, works perfectly now!

For the record, it's 8.0.3

Dmitri

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidentialand/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
actionin reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receivedthis in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer