Re: java.sql.SQLException: 1 >= 1 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Darin Ohashi
Subject Re: java.sql.SQLException: 1 >= 1
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I just found the problem.  I had a call to ResultSet.next that moved the cursor
off the end of the table.  So I was trying to update the "afterlast" row.  The
error message kind of makes sense now, however I think a better error message
would be more helpful.  Something about "invalid row" would have definately
helped me find the problem sooner.

Darin