Re: Import/export CSV files to postgres - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nathalie Boulos
Subject Re: Import/export CSV files to postgres
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

well the answer to my question is quite easy. I'm posting it in case someone
needs it one day:

there's a function in PHP utf8_decode() that converts to ISO-8859-1. This
should be used and gives successful result.

Regards
Nat