Re: [GENERAL] division by zero - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Eric B.Ridge
Subject Re: [GENERAL] division by zero
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 11:54  PM, Justin Clift wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
> <snip>
>> 2. Consider this Apple's problem and file a bug report.
>
> Is there a good place to report errors to Apple for this kind of thing?

The best place I can find is:
http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/index.html

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to query existing
reports... If there is, I can't find it.

Also, I can't help but wonder why Apple/DarwinTeam handle integer
division by zero this way.  There must be a reason, which makes me
think that "[considering] this Apple's problem" might not work out for
postgres in the end.

eric