RE: Is v7.1 stable enough? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Franck Martin
Subject RE: Is v7.1 stable enough?
Date
List pgsql-general
I would have a look on balsa which is a gnome mail client that use mysql for
storing e-mails. May be it could be converted to PG.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org <mailto:franck@sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.