Re: PQescapeBytea on Win32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Key88 SF
Subject Re: PQescapeBytea on Win32
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I suppose that is ok. But the default compiler flags in the provided
makefile for libpq is non-multithreaded. That should at least be fixed I
would think.

If it's not a big deal for you, I would say that in the name of safety for
those people who don't look closely at these things, it would be better to
have the callback function to delete the memory and not have to assume libpq
is built with the correct c-runtimes...

-Dave