Re: What's the CURRENT schema ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: What's the CURRENT schema ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Yes I don't like it and probably I would do it for myself but
I couldn't force other people to do so. Well for example,
how could psqlodbc driver know the CURRENT schema ?

> or public and then the user's personal namespace.

The order isn't the problem at all. Would the *public*
be the CURRENT schema then ? If I recognize correctly,
neither is the CURRENT schema in the current spec.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue