Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255
Date
List pgsql-odbc

I got Mylog output from Benjamin and examined it. Certainly he
turns on *Text As LongVarChar* option and the log seems to be
almost the same as the one I get here using Access 2000.
Maybe the difference comes from the difference of Access version.
Unfortunately Access 97 doesn't seem to understand UNICODE.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue