Re: persistent portals/cursors (between transactions) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: persistent portals/cursors (between transactions)
Date
List pgsql-general

AFAIK SQL92's default is indeterminate which guarantees nothing
about sensitivity. Though we don't have insensitive cursors yet
INSENSITIVE cursors are very natural for MVCC and it's not hard
to implement. In reality the current cursors see no changes after
the cursor was opened other than the ones made by the bakend
itself.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue