2 postgresql processes on the same machine ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jean-Guillaume LALANNE
Subject 2 postgresql processes on the same machine ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

I am pretty new to the postgresql community.
My question may seem a little bit strange but
I'd like to know if it is possible to run 2
postgresql processes with 2 separate databases on the
same machine (change of the ports, different paths to
logs, ...)?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best Regards,

Jean-Guillaume LALANNE

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format: "recipient@capgemini.com".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It
isintended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
toread, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
messagein error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.