Re: Help Wanted for running C code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Pritchard
Subject Re: Help Wanted for running C code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

You should probably post this on -general or some other list, but I believe
the answer is that the postgres libraries cannot be found by the dynamic
library loader. You can fix this by:

* Including the PGINSTALLDIR/lib directory in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH

or

* Editing your /etc/ld.so.conf to include the above path and running
ldconfig

or

* symlinking from an existing library path (/usr/lib etc) to this file.

Regards,

Mark