FTI contrib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject FTI contrib
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The latest patch we submitted to the fulltextindex module improved lots of
things but something we could not get to work was the apparently correct use
of the PG_GETARG* macros, etc.

Whenever we used these macros, we always got 0 or NULL as our values.  So,
we reverted to the trigger->tgargs array.  Looking at the macro, it's
accessing fcinfo->arg[n] array.  For us, the fcinfo->arg array was always
empty.

What's going on?  Although it works, someone with more experience might want
to have a quick look at it.  The problem is that we suspect it will fail if
someone tries to FTI a TOAST-ed column.

Chris