RE: 7.1.2 release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject RE: 7.1.2 release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
While you guys are still awake, I may as well ask this:

I gather that the following code goes though the heap and removes all check
contraints associated with a particular table, but how do I extend the code
to match both a table relid and the constraint name?  Basically I'm just
asking how I express 'SQL SELECT' queries using the heap access functions?
rcrel = heap_openr(RelCheckRelationName, RowExclusiveLock);ScanKeyEntryInitialize(&key, 0, Anum_pg_relcheck_rcrelid,
                  F_OIDEQ, RelationGetRelid(rel));

rcscan = heap_beginscan(rcrel, 0, SnapshotNow, 1, &key);
while (HeapTupleIsValid(tup = heap_getnext(rcscan, 0)))    simple_heap_delete(rcrel, &tup->t_self);
heap_endscan(rcscan);heap_close(rcrel, RowExclusiveLock);

Cheers,

Chris