Re: SPI-header-files safe for C++-compiler - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Chuck McDevitt
Subject Re: SPI-header-files safe for C++-compiler
Date
List pgsql-patches

> BTW, one problem I didn't understand at all was that g++ spit up on
> bitand() and bitor() as function names.  Those are not C++ keywords
> to my knowledge; anyone have a theory?

I forgot these c++ keywords, as you never need to use them in a c++
program:

and      bitand   compl   not_eq   or_eq   xor_eq
and_eq   bitor    not     or       xor

They are equivalents of the operators for use on systems that don't have
full character set support.
Bitand is the same as &, and bitor is the same as |