Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jan 18, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> Shall I send you data with the other two columns?:
>
> No, I see no reason to think that has much to do with it.  I'm wondering
> if your table is itself a bit bloated ...

Nope. Just ran the bloat query from check_postgres.pl. Bloat is 0. Not surprising since the table was created by
insertingfrom another table (the original with the gist indexes) and has not been updated since.

Any other ideas?

David