Re: Autovacuum running out of memory - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jason Lustig
Subject Re: Autovacuum running out of memory
Date
List pgsql-performance
There isn't any more error message than this... it simply repeats every minute or so, which is really quite strange. And the user & db is really blank in the log, I didn't trim it (if I did I would have replaced it with dummy values).

I'm using pg 8.2.4 on Linux 2.6.15.

Jason

--
Jason Lustig