Re: Library names on Unix - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Library names on Unix
Date
Re: Library names on Unix  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-odbc

Agreed. That was the approach I took on Windows - rename 'em both and
force users to decide which one to use themselves.

BTW, if you're hacking the build system, would you mind adding a
--with-pgsql= option to configure? The current code you wrote relies on
pg_config being in the path which it certainly isn't on many of my
systems. I don't object to that being the default behaviour, but it
would be handy to override it when necessary.

Regards, Dave.