Re: Some changes - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Some changes
Date
List pgsql-odbc

If you look above my extra couple of lines, the code goes out of it's
way /not/ to use SQLFreeStmt when there are data_at_exec parameters. I'm
not entirely sure why, but someone obviously was! As it happens, I did
try modifying the code (by removing the data_at_exec check), however it
actually didn't clear the params; I continued to see the same crash.

> I try create first development snapshot yesterday. I didn't
> announce it.
> Do you agree I add this patch to the snapshot and re-release it
> with announcement here? So more people can test it.

By all means, please do.

Regards, Dave.