Re: Backup problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Backup problem
Date
List pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Michael Schmidt
Sent: 23 October 2005 16:21
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Backup problem

The error message I posted came from the pgAdmin log.  The pgAdmin error message window states "An error has occurred: Execution of command ' -i -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -F -c -b -v -f"E:\Backup\test1.backup" npcat_db' failed (error 2: the system cannot find the file specified.)"

Thanks Michael - I've committed a fix to make it actually find pg_dump/pg_restore correctly in the first place, and another to prevent the backup/restore options be made available if pg_dump/pg_restore really are missing.

Regards, Dave.