Re: Edit grid sizing - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Edit grid sizing
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Actually on further investigation, the size does look right, it's just
that the top of the actual text is at height/2. I'm also finding that
when I edit the text, I can't actually see the changes I make (even if I
force the box to a larger size so I can see all the text) - the original
text just stays uneditted. It does accept the changes and correctly
update the data though. Didn't we have something like this happen back
in the early days?

Regards, Dave