Re: We have to support ANSI encoding... - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: We have to support ANSI encoding...
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Yeah, I'm pretty much resigned to that now - in fact, the only
alternative I can see is to convert incoming strings from the local
charset to ucs-2 in the *W functions of the Unicode driver - that seems
to be what the SQL Server driver does (it's configurable behaviour in
fact). Of course, that would reduce performance even further :-(

/D