Re: latest odbc in production status report. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: latest odbc in production status report.
Date
List pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Joel Fradkin
Sent: 12 August 2005 22:42
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [ODBC] latest odbc in production status report.

So far so good.

I did modify my connect to use cursor fetch as I have some large reports that seemed to hang.

Changing the connect to use cursor fetch=1 seemed to fix the issue.

Yeah, that's what its for :-)

I had 3 reports of a e_failed  error (not clear why and could not duplicate).

My monitoring software (errors after 8 minutes down time checking the odbc connection) did not report any errors.

I did not re-boot any servers all week, so I am saying thus far the conversion to Unicode and the installation of the latest libpq drivers (compiled last Friday from cvs) has been a success.

Yay :-)

I do have an open issue with dts (in MSSQL) not working on a table, but worked ok on two others.

I will try to pinpoint what is causing that issue.

I have SQL 2K on a couple of boxes, and I can get SQL 2K5 from MSDN if thats what you're using. Can you provide a test DTS package and PG dump file to reproduce the problem with?

I'm not in the office for a couple of weeks, so I won't be able to do anything for a while anyway...

Regards, Dave.