Re: DBSize backend integration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: DBSize backend integration
Date
List pgsql-hackers

relation_size_components() depends on total_relation_size() (which I
have to agree could be useful). I think relation_size_components() is
unecessary though - it looks like it was designed to show a summary
rather than as a view to be used by other clients (if that makes
sense!).

Regards, Dave.