Re: Autovacuum in the backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Yes, 'cos there was no easy way to do it securely when I did it without
a lot of mucking about to setup a .pgpass file in the service users
account.

It does work perfectly well however, and did so long before PostgreSQL
itself did :-)

Regards, Dave