Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www

Well, I voiced an opinion that that particular feature could wait rather
than overload Gevik at the outset of his first project. That was only an
opinion of course though it seemed to get blown out of all proportion.
It's not like I'm in charge here so I can't understand why my thoughts
were taken in such a way - as far as I'm concerned we all have a right
to voice an opinion, and the opinion that gains the most support is the
one we should take, provided there are no valid technical or legal
reasons to prevent us doing so.

Anyway, I really rather like the CMS -> CVS -> Web architecture as I
think it will offer the solutions we all want. Josh gets a CMS of choice
to manage the content, and we get to host the content using the existing
infrastructure, all nicely seperated so breakage of one doesn't affect
the other.

/D