Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Yes, this is a problem. And it's a problem for bric, or any other CMS.
> Because they will provide authentication to the CMS, which means if we
> want authentication for anything else we either have to push that into
> the same CMS (which we may or may not want), or we have separate sets of
> userid/password combos - which sucks bigtime.

not necessarily, since Bric uses PostgreSQL for a backend, it should be a
simple matter of modifying our PHP slightly so that it authenticates off
of its central password table ... this should be the least of our worries

----