Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www

And my fear (also based on precendent) is that yet-another-site will
fall into disrepair as people lose interest in maintaining it (I'm
unlikely to get too involved in a different site/architecture for
example, and I imagine the same might apply to others such as Magnus - I
just don't have the time to commit). My belief is that the easy-to-use
interface is far less of a risk given that it's not that complex
provided you don't want intricate workflow etc. I'll even go as far as
committing myself to writing that /if necessary/, provided we're talking
a relatively simple submission/editting form type interface (I don't see
much need to register users etc if we're going to moderate everything
anyway). I have stated the other benefits of integration with the main
site enough times now so I won't repeat them!

Anyway, I'm glad we're finally understanding each other, even if we
don't necessarily agree on the best solution yet!

/D