Re: compiling pgadmin3 on suse 9.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: compiling pgadmin3 on suse 9.3
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hmm, I don't know what would cause that - I don't deal much with the
i18n/charset stuff. Does it go away in a non-debug build?

> :) i'll try to produce a working rpm for my friend first. i
> know perl a
> little, [ba]sh is like german to me: i understand some words, i
> recognize the letters but that's about it ;)

Ahh, that's the beauty of this project - no programming is required!
RPMs are built from a spec file which defines how that package is built
and what goes where. Istr that Redhat have comprehensive documentation
on the subject (as you might expect given that it's their technology!).

Regards, Dave.