Re: Compiling latest pgAdmin 3 fails on Red Hat 8 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Compiling latest pgAdmin 3 fails on Red Hat 8
Date
List pgadmin-support

From: Francis Labrie [mailto:francis.labrie@smoguli.com]
Sent: 27 April 2005 14:47
To: <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org> <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Cc: Dave Page
Subject: Re: Compiling latest pgAdmin 3 fails on Red Hat 8

Is that "install-exec-hook" target essential? Is there any typo in this make target? Thanks.
It's used to build the OSX appbundle, however it seems that automake isn't clever enough to notice that it's inside a conditional. I've committed a fix to ensure the target always exists, even if it doesn't do anything.

Please note that I'm right in the middle of re-hashing the whole build system, and we're looking at restructuring a lot of the source, so expect more failures in the future whilst things get straightened out!!

Regards, Dave