Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Dave Page
Subject Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32

We install the following:

$ ls c:/program\ files/postgresql/8.0/include
ecpg_informix.h  libpq-fe.h          pgtypes_date.h
pgtypes_timestamp.h
ecpgerrno.h      pg_config.h         pgtypes_error.h     postgres_ext.h
ecpglib.h        pg_config_manual.h  pgtypes_interval.h  sql3types.h
ecpgtype.h       pg_config_os.h      pgtypes_numeric.h   sqlca.h

Which is what is installed by PostgreSQL's build system. Do backend
extensions need to be built in the source tree?

Regards, Dave