Re: Mirror reports getting lost - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Mirror reports getting lost
Date
List pgsql-www

OK - does it look at the time the dups are sent? I forgot to mention
that when run from the command line it normally works. It fails from
cron...

Still, I've added the date to the subject, and run it again manually
(which worked) - will see if it works tonight.

Thanks, Dave.