Mirror reports getting lost - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Mirror reports getting lost
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Marc,

Dunno if you can shed some light on this - every night, a script runs on
svr2 to check the mirrors and update their last sync timestamp in the
mirrors database. A report generated by this script is sent to
pgsql-slavestothewww@postgresql.org. Whilst I have occasionally received
this, the vast majority of the time it simply vanishes - it doesn't even
end up in the moderation queue. At one time I was getting errors because
it was too big, but I've since tweaked the maximum size for that list.

Any ideas? Could it be getting clobbered by your spam filters?

/D