In case of emergency... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject In case of emergency...
Date
List pgsql-www
 <<mirrors-ftp.html>> Just in case of any problems, the attached file is
a static list of our FTP mirrors as of a few moments ago. If there are
any problems with wwwmaster following release (not that I expect there
to be I should add, I'm just being cautious), the best strategy will be
to copy this onto the main server (svr4.postgresql.org), disable the
website sync cron job, and manually tweak the download links on
http://www.postgresql.org/download/index.html & index.html.en to point
to the uploaded file.

Like I say though, I don't anticipate any problems, but just in case...

Regards, Dave.

Attachment