Re: proffesional services page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: proffesional services page
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 18 January 2005 06:44, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I see that "Professional Services" still pointed to old
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/companies.php
>
> I'm not sure if techdocs is right place for this page and if
> content is up to date.

The plan is to move the page into the main www website and put a redirect in
place on the techdocs site.  The techdocs page is up to date except for one
or two new requests that came in just before last week which I will do once I
get things settled down a bit.

--
Robert Treat