Re: PgSQL not as Administrator - probs on w - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PgSQL not as Administrator - probs on w
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32

I beginning to think that we might be better off just telling NT4 users
what to do next, rather than expending huge amounts of effort on what is
essentially a nicety for an out of date version of an OS. Apologies to
any NT users....

Regards, Dave.