Re: Connection bug - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Connection bug
Date
List pgadmin-support

That's the thing - that message comes direct from PostgreSQL, not
pgAdmin. I was able to reproduce it by connecting with auth set to
trust, then changing to md5 and attempting to open a new database. I was
at least able to stop the refresh crash that way.

> Less prepared users might be less happy.

Yeah, though in fairness you're the first in four or five years :-)

Regards, Dave.