Re: OID out of range error in PgAdmin 3 1.4.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: OID out of range error in PgAdmin 3 1.4.3
Date
List pgadmin-support

Yeah - on further thought (and a coffee), there's no reason to try to
find dependent or dependency information for a server anyway - and in
fact, what's probably happening is that it's actually trying to find it
for some random OID because a server object never gets one assigned.

I've made a change in SVN trunk to avoid querying for
dependent/dependency information for server objects.

Thanks, Dave.