Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Not sure how I would do that. Any hints?

> This being a psql-side crash, it couldn't be related to the symptom
> we saw before of initdb not finding postgres.exe.  I'm starting to
> wonder if maybe that machine has suddenly developed an intermittent
> memory fault or some such.  Have you noticed any other flaky behavior?

Nope. 8.0 and 8.1 build fine now they're run from separate scheduler
jobs. The management card hasn't reported any errors, and it's a server
grade box with ECC RAM, RAID 10 disks etc. Plus Andrew's seeing a
similar issue of course...

Regards, Dave.