Re: 'CVS-Unknown' buildfarm failures? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: 'CVS-Unknown' buildfarm failures?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

The owner of snake can guarantee that that is not the case - that box is
not used for *anything* other than the buildfarm and hasn't even been
logged into for weeks, if not months.

The failures come and go, so I have to suspect something other than
operator error.

Regards, Dave