Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On further thought I realise that this is most likely what you meant
when you said "Use the macro, it won't hurt.", for which I apologise for
misunderstanding.

Consequently I have re-committed the wxListView based code, macro'ed as
suggested. The default remains the wxGrid however, as there have still
been no actual problems reported with it's use.

Regards, Dave.