Re: Meeting at the conference - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Meeting at the conference
Date
List pgsql-www

Yup

> - In fact, I'd like to document all of the things. Quotes, Books, etc.

Not sure what you'd document on those...

> - I'd like to drink beer after the meeting.

Definitely.

> - I'd like to see the captcha for the comment (and possibly
> also for news and event) submissions

Well, that was implemented and demonstrated very recently by Travis,
based on Geviks work. There were accessibilty problems which were
discussed and iirc, it seems like more hassle to implement an accessible
captcha system than to just delete the few spam comments we get each
day.

> - I'd like to discuss the status of the servers and whether
> we need additional support from community.

OK.

> That's what I have in my mind now.

Thanks - I'll compile an agenda based on this and any other comments we
get.

Cheers, Dave.