Re: Future versions of psqlODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Future versions of psqlODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hiroshi tells me we won't need two drivers and that the 07 branch should
not suffer the problems we had with 08.00 that caused us to move back to
two. My only concern is the *nix build - other than OSX Panther which
doesn't have a Unicode DM, does anyone know if having a Unicode only
driver is going to cause any problems on any particular platforms?

Regards, Dave.