Re: human validation on post comments - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: human validation on post comments
Date
Re: human validation on post comments  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
List pgsql-www

Grrr, where's my baseball bat?

Actually though that shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as the
images timeout after a few minutes- and we still have all the normal
moderation in place.

Regards, Dave.