Re: ANSI and Unicode driver - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ANSI and Unicode driver
Date
List pgsql-odbc

The Unicode driver adds a bunch of unicode-specific APIs. Our ANSI
driver can handle Unicode data as multibyte strings as well, but without
the Unicode APIs that many non-multibyte aware versions of Windows
require (if that makes sense!).

Regards, Dave.