Re: Query favourite comment - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Query favourite comment
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Eh? Now we don't. Either of those would require that we supply the
libiconv source code. 6b is the easiest one, but that requires that we
dynamically link.

> Anyhow, do we need to mention iconv/libxml somewhere in the docs?

Libxml is MIT licenced which is more or less the same as BSD from what I
can see. And probably yes for iconv. I need to go through all of the
PostgreSQL and pgAdmin installers and make sure we've not missed
anything...

Regards, Dave.